Margo Medeiros of Washoe County School District in Reno, Nevada and Donell Rosenthal of the Montana Office of Public Instruction have agreed to serve as co-chairs of the 22nd annual North American School Bus EXPO Conference, STN Media Group announced.
Medeiros is the assistant director of transportation for training and field operations at Washoe County School District, which serves the Reno-Sparks area. She and Todd Duncan, assistant director of fleet operations at Washoe, accepted a special award of recognition in 2013 for above-and-beyond support provided to STN by the school district in planning and producing the EXPO.
Medeiros has already presented at EXPO as well as the TSD Conference. She also was among state student transporters who helped develop the Nevada School Bus Driver Training Manual published by the state Department of Education.
Rosenthal is the state pupil transportation director for Montana as well as the West Region director for the National Association of State Directors of Pupil Transportation Services. She began her two-year term last month at the conclusion of the NASDPTS Annual Meeting in Kansas City.
Latest from Ryan Gray
- Transfinder to Release Groundbreaking PLUS in 2018
- Nine Calif. School Districts Select Motiv Power Systems-Equipped All-Electric Starcraft eQuest XL School Buses
- OnCommand Connection Integrates with Fleetsoft Fleet Maintenance, Inventory Management
- Detroit Special Needs Student Dies After Seizure on School Bus
- Let’s Celebrate, Yet Continue to Grow