Looking to participate in March at the TSD Special Needs Team Safety Roadeo in Frisco, Texas?
Roadeo teams are invited to register for the event the weekend of March 17 and 18. This year, the TSD Conference and School Transportation News is partnering with Women in Transportation (wit.), which is organizing the roadeo at Frisco ISD. Stay tuned for the official test and more details that will be published soon.
The cost is $100 per team. Registration cost includes two lunch tickets for Saturday, March 18 and two entry tickets to the Roadeo Awards Banquet that evening.
All teams are invited, but please first be sure to check with your local state association on local eligibility rules.
March 17-22, 2017
- School Districts Encourage Bus Driver Participation in Solar Eclipse Events
- Charlotte, N.C. District Adopts School Bus App, Video
- Transportation Staff Reenergized with Safety Extravaganza
- Police Arrest, Charge Driver for Leaving Student on Bus
- DTNA Announces Senior Leadership Changes in Corporate Communications and Marketing