As you prepare to book a hotel room at the Peppermill Resort Hotel to attend this year’s STN EXPO, we want to remind you that there are only two ways you can book at the official conference rate of $102 for a standard room, or $128 for an upgraded room.
- Online at www.stnexpo.com. Click on the “Travel” page, and then click on the “Book a Room” button. You will then be taken to the official online hotel reservation system to begin your search.
- Calling the Peppermill Resort Hotel. Call (775) 826-2121 and ask for the reservations department. Let the reservations staff know that you want to book a room at the STN EXPO conference rate.
There are no other ways you can book a hotel room at the STN EXPO conference rate, so beware of travel scams!
STN Media Group is the official event provider for the STN EXPO and does NOT work with any outside third-party vendor for hotel and travel. The Peppermill Resort Hotel is the official host hotel for the 2017 STN EXPO. Any offers from other hotels and/or travel agencies are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with STN Media Group.
Don’t be fooled by offers from other parties using the STN EXPO or STN Media name – they are NOT affiliated with the conference or STN Media Group.
STN EXPO + Transportation Director Summit
Peppermill Resort Hotel
- NTSB’s Hart Provides Insights from School Bus Crash Investigations
- ACC Climate Control and Vanner Inc. unveil Revolutionary Technology for School Buses at NAPT Conference
- Industry Officials Learn Parent Perspectives on School Buses, Drivers
- FMCSA Updates on Minimum Driver Training, Drug Testing
- NASDPTS Shares Correct Use of MDTs on School Buses