Keynote Dr. Cal LeMon will present at the Massachusetts Association of Pupil Transportation and will address several topics during the conference on May 11, 2017.
Dr. LeMon will highlight specific skills at MAPT such as:
- - How to use the limitless creativity between your ears to make pupil transportation the best job in your work history
- - How to be assertive instead of passive and aggressive with children and coworkers
- - How to be a strong leader in difficult circumstances
- - How to think and solve problems through strategic thinking skills
- - How to motivate without increasing a paycheck
- - How to make sure the legacy of your life continues even though your office chair is empty
- Being a positive advocate for pupil transportation for the past 26 years, Dr. Cal LeMon serves as the president and CEO of Executive Enrichment, Inc. and is also a licensed clinical psychologist.
With an impressive list of clients like the U.S. Navy, AT&T, John Deere, CASTO, NAPT, Harley Davidson, City of Tucson, Arizona and Mercy Hospitals, to name a few, Dr. LeMon has also served as one of ten Chaplains at Harvard University.
A 2007 STN EXPO keynote, Dr. LeMon is also an author of five books, including Unreported Miracles: What You Probably Do Not Know About Your Child’s Yellow School Bus, which was distributed throughout the U.S. and in 12 foreign countries. LeMon was also a regular columnist for USA Today.
See Dr. Cal LeMon’s keynote address at the Dedham Hilton May 11 from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Visit the MAPT website for more information.
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0