The Super Early Bird deadline for the STN EXPO registration is April 11, so click here to register now and save $200 off the standard registration price! On April 12, the Early Bird rate of $399 will go into effect. Don’t delay, register today!
This year, the conference takes place July 7-12 in Reno, Nevada, at the Peppermill Resort. The conference will offer educational sessions in the following tracks: Maintenance & Technology; Management & Operations; Safety & Security; Special Needs & Head Start.
Also new this year is the Transportation Director Summit, a signature event designed exclusively for qualified transportation directors that takes place July 7-8. This event will be limited to a certain number of attendees, so make sure you add this event onto your main conference registration to be qualified! Learn more about the Transportation Director Summit.
Don’t forget to also book a hotel room at the Peppermill Resort, the new location for this year’s STN EXPO, at the conference rate of $102, or $128 for an upgraded room.
We’ll see you in Reno!
- Ohio District Starts School Bus Wi-Fi Pilot
- Moving Parts: Bendix Encourages Discussion of the Automated/Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem
- STN EXPO Keynote Putnam Shares How Attitude Gains Altitude for Organizations
- STN EXPO Keynote Villahermosa Highlights School Bus Driver Influence
- STN EXPO Seeks Carrot, Stick for Bus Driver Retention