You’re all registered for the STN EXPO, but have you booked a room yet? After being held for more than 20 years at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, the conference moves venues this year to the Peppermill Resort.
The Peppermill is a Tuscan-themed resort featuring free Wi-Fi, two pools, a spa, a nightclub, an arcade, several shopping and dining options, and much more. Standard rooms are available at the conference rate of $102/night, while upgraded rooms are $128/night.
Please remember that there are only TWO ways to book a room for the conference: by clicking on this link or contacting the hotel directly at (775) 826-2121 and mentioning the STN EXPO. We will NEVER contact you directly to book a hotel room at the STN EXPO, so beware of travel scams!
STN Media Group is the official event manager for the STN EXPO and does NOT work with any outside third-party vendors for hotel and travel booking. The Peppermill Resort Hotel is the official host hotel for the 2017 STN EXPO. Any offers from other hotels and/or travel agencies are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with STN Media Group. Don't be fooled by 3rd parties using the STN EXPO or STN Media name - they are NOT affiliated with the conference.
- Solutions Proposed to Curb School Bus Driver Shortage
- Ohio District Starts School Bus Wi-Fi Pilot
- Moving Parts: Bendix Encourages Discussion of the Automated/Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem
- STN EXPO Keynote Putnam Shares How Attitude Gains Altitude for Organizations
- STN EXPO Keynote Villahermosa Highlights School Bus Driver Influence