Patrick Mulick will be at the STN EXPO this year to speak about autism and related topics. Mulick is a popular speaker among attendees due to his dynamic presentation style and informative content. Mulick is a National Board Certified Teacher, Board-Certified Behavior Analyst, and a certified speaker, trainer, and coach with the John Maxwell Team. He is currently an educational consultant and the autism coordinator of the Auburn School District in Washington State.
On Sunday, July 9, Mulick will present “The Filter for Behavior Change on the Bus,” which will explore “the filter all professionals should have when looking at behavioral challenges on the school bus.”
The next day, Monday, July 10, Mulick will present “Undefeated: An Inspirational Experience in Teamwork,” which will discuss the importance of teamwork and, in Mulick’s words, “You will laugh, you will learn, and without fail you will leave yelling ‘WOOO!’”
You don’t want to miss Patrick Mulick and other presenters, who will provide insight and solutions to attendees’ most pressing challenges and issues. Check out the agenda-at-a-glance to begin to plan your time in Reno. So get your approval and register today at the Early Bird rate, good through June 9.
- Solutions Proposed to Curb School Bus Driver Shortage
- Ohio District Starts School Bus Wi-Fi Pilot
- Moving Parts: Bendix Encourages Discussion of the Automated/Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem
- STN EXPO Keynote Putnam Shares How Attitude Gains Altitude for Organizations
- STN EXPO Keynote Villahermosa Highlights School Bus Driver Influence