The last day to reserve a room at the Peppermill Resort for the STN EXPO online through www.stnexpo.com is Monday, June 5. Beginning June 6, you will only be able to secure the special conference rate by calling the hotel directly and mentioning the STN EXPO. Click here to book your room today!
The Peppermill is a Tuscan-themed resort featuring free Wi-Fi, two pools, a spa, a nightclub, an arcade, several shopping and dining options, and much more. Standard rooms are available at the conference rate of $102/night, while upgraded rooms are $128/night.
Please remember that beginning June 6, there is only ONE way to book your room for the conference: by contacting the hotel directly at (775) 826-2121 and mentioning the STN EXPO. We will NEVER contact you directly to book a hotel room at the STN EXPO, so beware of travel scams!
STN Media Group is the official event manager for the STN EXPO and does NOT work with any outside third-party vendors for hotel and travel booking. The Peppermill Resort Hotel is the official host hotel for the 2017 STN EXPO. Any offers from other hotels and/or travel agencies are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with STN Media Group. Don't be fooled by 3rd parties using the STN EXPO or STN Media name - they are NOT affiliated with the conference.
- Ohio District Starts School Bus Wi-Fi Pilot
- Moving Parts: Bendix Encourages Discussion of the Automated/Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem
- STN EXPO Keynote Putnam Shares How Attitude Gains Altitude for Organizations
- STN EXPO Keynote Villahermosa Highlights School Bus Driver Influence
- STN EXPO Seeks Carrot, Stick for Bus Driver Retention