Several workshops were held on Saturday afternoon at the STN EXPO.
Walt Commons discussed the ASE Certifications test for school bus mechanics and how to prepare for it. Meanwhile, Dr. Ben Belnap and Dr. Ben Springer shared the psychology-infused ASPEN system used to train school faculty for successful interactions with students, especially those with disabilities.
Theresa Anderson of Anderson Consulting also discussed Medicaid reimbursements for school transportation services for students with disabilities, and nationally certified fire inspector Norm Dube came armed with numerous photos, statistics and examples of how to limit the threat of fires on school buses.
- How Predictive Analytics Can Help the School Bus Industry
- New York's Robinson Wins Grandolfo Award at STN EXPO
- STN EXPO Panel Discusses Optimization of School Bus Routes
- NSTA to Hold Annual School Bus Driver International Safety Competition at Hamilton Southeastern Schools
- STN EXPO: Trade Show Photos