Thomas Built Bus introduced its new all-electric school bus on Saturday afternoon to NAPT and NASDPTS conference attendees.
Several hundred student transporters saw the new Saf-T-Liner C2 named "Jouley" roll into Exhibit Hall D of the Greater Columbus Convention Center on Saturday afternoon following a presentation by Thomas, Mercedes-Benz and Detroit officials on advanced driver assistance systems and how they are shaping the autonomous future of vehicles, and how school buses will soon be affected.
- Photos: STN EXPO Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Transfinder to Release Groundbreaking PLUS in 2018
- What Bears Can Teach the School Bus Industry
- Nine Calif. School Districts Select Motiv Power Systems-Equipped All-Electric Starcraft eQuest XL School Buses
- OnCommand Connection Integrates with Fleetsoft Fleet Maintenance, Inventory Management