Thomas Built Bus introduced its new all-electric school bus on Saturday afternoon to NAPT and NASDPTS conference attendees.
Several hundred student transporters saw the new Saf-T-Liner C2 named "Jouley" roll into Exhibit Hall D of the Greater Columbus Convention Center on Saturday afternoon following a presentation by Thomas, Mercedes-Benz and Detroit officials on advanced driver assistance systems and how they are shaping the autonomous future of vehicles, and how school buses will soon be affected.
- N.Y. School District Named Transfinder Ambassador of Year
- Final Days to Save $200 on STN EXPO Super Early Bird Registration
- ACT EXPO Roundtable to Focus on School Bus Replacements
- Zonar Tech Grant Opportunity Returns for School Bus Contractors
- Canadian Pupil Transportation Conference Heads Niagara Falls