The 2017 America's Best Training and Skills Challenge held its maintenance and inspection competition on Sunday at one of the Columbus City Schools facilities.
Organizer Joe Scesny said there were 26 student transportation professionals participating.
Winners were scheduled to be announced Monday morning. In the meantime, browse photos of the event.
- Transportation Remains a Barrier to Choice, Charter School Access
- ACC Climate Control and Vanner Inc. unveil Revolutionary Technology for School Buses at NAPT Conference
- Minnesota Titan Bus Dealer Announced
- Investigation Started Into N.C. School Buses Catching Fire
- Design Team Conceptualizes Self-Driving School Bus