The Advanced Clean Transportation Expo was held April 30-May 4 in Long Beach, Calif., and featured conversations, announcements and demonstrations of alternative fuel vehicles.
Representatives from school bus manufacturers and parts suppliers were among the many speakers and vendors who discussed the rapid development of clean energy vehicles and funding opportunities. The Trade Show featured over 250 vendors and was the scene of several new product unveilings—including an electric drivetrain from ROUSH CleanTech that could power school buses. Attendees were also allowed to ride the “chargE” electric school bus from IC Bus.
- Free Webinar: Electric School Buses in California
- Solid Blue Bird Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter Financial Performance Supports Achievement of Full Year Guidance
- Separate Registrations: STN EXPO and Blue Bird Tech Training
- Blue Bird, ROUSH CleanTech Extend Alt-Fuel School Bus Partnership
- Eberspaecher Revenues Rise; Creates 426 Positions Worldwide