Hundreds of vendors and student transportation professionals gathered Monday evening to celebrate the 25th annual STN EXPO and the start of this year’s Trade Show.
The last full day of session-based training included presentations from industry veterans teaching on everything from bus garage procedures to illegal passing to liability. A 1920s themed party rounded out the evening, giving attendees the chance to enjoy good food, eat anniversary cake, and sneak a peek at the trade show floor and exhibits.
- Shortage of School Buses Leads Alaska District to Hire Taxis
- First Student’s Fourth Annual Safety Dog Bus Tour Goes Back to School
- W.V. Policy Requires Bus Stop Supervision of K-3 Students
- Blue Bird Propane School Bus Certified as Ultra-Low NOx
- Efficient Drivetrains Releases New EDI PowerDrive 4000ev