Hundreds of vendors and student transportation professionals gathered Monday evening to celebrate the 25th annual STN EXPO and the start of this year’s Trade Show.
The last full day of session-based training included presentations from industry veterans teaching on everything from bus garage procedures to illegal passing to liability. A 1920s themed party rounded out the evening, giving attendees the chance to enjoy good food, eat anniversary cake, and sneak a peek at the trade show floor and exhibits.
- Proposed NYC Bill Calls for All-Electric School Buses
- Christmas Parades are Featuring Ornately Decorated School Buses
- ‘No Engine, No Problem;’ Segment on Good Day Sacramento Features Lion Electric
- STN EXPO Indianapolis Seeks Presentation Submissions
- Mother of Boy Killed in Indiana Bus Crash Files Lawsuit