The director of East Bay Clean Cities Coalition and director of fleet services for the City of Oakland, California, will define the most common types of alternative fuel and clean air vehicle grants available for school bus and "white fleet" vehicles nationwide. Fresh off presenting at the STN EXPO, he will identify potential grant funding sources at federal, state and local levels, highlight some recent clean air school bus grant projects, demonstrate how to locate potential grant funding opportunities, identify current some grant funding opportunities, and illustrate how to remain up to date on grant funding opportunities.
- Durham School Services Demos Operations for Iowa Mayor
- Adomani Receives $1.1 Million Electric School Bus Order from California District
- Propane Autogas Coming to Ford E-350 School Bus Chassis
- States to Submit Plans for VW Mitigation Trust Fund Money
- Allison Transmission Nine-Speed Automatic Destined for School Buses