The director of East Bay Clean Cities Coalition and director of fleet services for the City of Oakland, California, will define the most common types of alternative fuel and clean air vehicle grants available for school bus and "white fleet" vehicles nationwide. Fresh off presenting at the STN EXPO, he will identify potential grant funding sources at federal, state and local levels, highlight some recent clean air school bus grant projects, demonstrate how to locate potential grant funding opportunities, identify current some grant funding opportunities, and illustrate how to remain up to date on grant funding opportunities.
- NHTSA Close to Studying Effect of Seat Belts on Student Behavior
- International Truck and IC Bus Showcase Advanced Technologies at Green Transportation Summit & Expo
- ACT EXPO Roundtable to Focus on School Bus Replacements
- Navistar: On Schedule with Benefits from Volkswagen Alliance
- Blue Bird ZEV Electric School Buses Make Rounds Nationwide