The director of East Bay Clean Cities Coalition and director of fleet services for the City of Oakland, California, will define the most common types of alternative fuel and clean air vehicle grants available for school bus and "white fleet" vehicles nationwide. Fresh off presenting at the STN EXPO, he will identify potential grant funding sources at federal, state and local levels, highlight some recent clean air school bus grant projects, demonstrate how to locate potential grant funding opportunities, identify current some grant funding opportunities, and illustrate how to remain up to date on grant funding opportunities.
- Benefits of Propane School Buses Explained Amid VW Funds
- ADOMANI Hosts Delegation from Nantong to Discuss China’s Green Transportation Vehicle Market
- Senate Confirms Sumwalt as NTSB Chair
- 21 New Charges Filed Against Chattanooga School Bus Driver
- Fulton County Schools Unveils Georgia’s Largest Fleet of Propane-Fueled School Buses Equipped with Three-Point Seat Belts