The director of East Bay Clean Cities Coalition and director of fleet services for the City of Oakland, California, will define the most common types of alternative fuel and clean air vehicle grants available for school bus and "white fleet" vehicles nationwide. Fresh off presenting at the STN EXPO, he will identify potential grant funding sources at federal, state and local levels, highlight some recent clean air school bus grant projects, demonstrate how to locate potential grant funding opportunities, identify current some grant funding opportunities, and illustrate how to remain up to date on grant funding opportunities.
- South Carolina Legislature Overrides School Bus Funding Veto
- Ford Accused of Cheating on Federal Emissions Standards
- Renewable Diesel or Propane: A New Choice for the Yellow Fleet
- Wabtec Corporation Appoints Donald M. Itzkoff as Vice President, Government Relations and Public Affairs
- Getting Tough on New York's Illegal School Bus Passers