What does your training program say about planning to evacuate students with disabilities? What about preschoolers? Do you train them at all? Does your training include the planning steps to be successfully prepared to evacuate their bus? Learn the steps each school bus operator should undertake toward developing a successful plan.
- National School Bus Loading, Unloading Zone Fatalities Double
- North Carolina Teen Steals School Bus, Crashes after Police Chase
- Video Captures Bullying Attack on School Bus
- Calif. Unveils New Child Reminder Regulation for School Buses
- 'Continuous Recess' Technology in Inground Heavy-Duty Piston Lift Showcased in New Stertil-Koni Video