What does your training program say about planning to evacuate students with disabilities? What about preschoolers? Do you train them at all? Does your training include the planning steps to be successfully prepared to evacuate their bus? Learn the steps each school bus operator should undertake toward developing a successful plan.
- Durham School Services Receives Visit from Kane County Officials
- Burns: Complying with Special-Ed Transportation Services Not for Faint of Heart
- High-Tech School Bus 'Study Hall' Helps South Carolina Students
- Limited Transportation Undermines School Choice in Denver
- Liberty County School System Launches Transportation Notification Systems