Joe Annotti, who manages a comprehensive suite of grant tracking, writing and management services for consultant Gladstein, Neandross & Associates, presents a free webinar on Tuesday, June 20. He will share the latest information on the Volkswagen Settlement's Mitigation Trust Fund that is providing $2.7 billion in grant money to clean vehicle emissions. School buses stand to be a big winner. But Joe will also remind attendees of other emissions funding opportunities that remain, not the least of which is the Diesel Emissions Reduction Act.
Formerly of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Joe currently provides project management, data analysis, and strategy development expertise for GNA’s broad client base throught the Funding 360 Program. Building on his experience in the oil and gas industry in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi, he also provides market analysis and strategic recommendations for the adoption of natural gas fueling technology throughout the Gulf of Mexico.
- Nine Calif. School Districts Select Motiv Power Systems-Equipped All-Electric School Buses
- Motiv Power Systems Wins New Orders For Trans Tech’s All-Electric School Buses
- Watch: Districts Explain Switch to Alt-Fuel School Buses
- Highlighting the IC Electric Bus chargE Tour
- REG Ultra Clean Diesel to Power Incredible Adventures Fleet