Joe Annotti, who manages a comprehensive suite of grant tracking, writing and management services for consultant Gladstein, Neandross & Associates, presents a free webinar on Tuesday, June 20. He will share the latest information on the Volkswagen Settlement's Mitigation Trust Fund that is providing $2.7 billion in grant money to clean vehicle emissions. School buses stand to be a big winner. But Joe will also remind attendees of other emissions funding opportunities that remain, not the least of which is the Diesel Emissions Reduction Act.
Formerly of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Joe currently provides project management, data analysis, and strategy development expertise for GNA’s broad client base throught the Funding 360 Program. Building on his experience in the oil and gas industry in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi, he also provides market analysis and strategic recommendations for the adoption of natural gas fueling technology throughout the Gulf of Mexico.
- Black and Green, not Black or Green: The Future of School Bus Fueling
- Cummins, JAC Motors Form Joint Venture Partnership
- Free Webinar: Electric School Buses in California
- Solid Blue Bird Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter Financial Performance Supports Achievement of Full Year Guidance
- Blue Bird, ROUSH CleanTech Extend Alt-Fuel School Bus Partnership