The talk in transportation is always about having safe and reliable school buses. However, the reality is that finding the funds to purchase new buses to support safety and reliability has been increasingly difficult as capital funding has been more difficult to provide.
Business managers and transportation directors who are consistently challenged to provide more services with limited resources understand this better than anyone.
This webinar session will focus on how to implement a successful asset replacement plan, including:
- Developing the long-term projections of need
- Assessing the impact of replacement on total cost of ownership
- Evaluating alternative funding options to best meet budgetary capacity
- Fleet Financing Resources Joins Marlin Business Solutions
- Bitimec’s Cost-Effective Wash-Bots Win Over School Bus Operators
- Blue Bird Tender Offer to Buy up to $50 Million of its Capital Stock at $28
- U.S. is Now the No. 1 Crude Oil Producer in the World
- U.S. Senate Honors School Bus Safety in September