The talk in transportation is always about having safe and reliable school buses. However, the reality is that finding the funds to purchase new buses to support safety and reliability has been increasingly difficult as capital funding has been more difficult to provide.
Business managers and transportation directors who are consistently challenged to provide more services with limited resources understand this better than anyone.
This webinar session will focus on how to implement a successful asset replacement plan, including:
- Developing the long-term projections of need
- Assessing the impact of replacement on total cost of ownership
- Evaluating alternative funding options to best meet budgetary capacity
- Photos: STN EXPO Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Nine Calif. School Districts Select Motiv Power Systems-Equipped All-Electric School Buses
- Watch: Districts Explain Switch to Alt-Fuel School Buses
- Proposed Sale of Nashville School Bus Maintenance Center Debated
- School Bus Safety Co. Founder to Speak at 25th Anniversary of STN EXPO