The talk in transportation is always about having safe and reliable school buses. However, the reality is that finding the funds to purchase new buses to support safety and reliability has been increasingly difficult as capital funding has been more difficult to provide.
Business managers and transportation directors who are consistently challenged to provide more services with limited resources understand this better than anyone.
This webinar session will focus on how to implement a successful asset replacement plan, including:
- Developing the long-term projections of need
- Assessing the impact of replacement on total cost of ownership
- Evaluating alternative funding options to best meet budgetary capacity
- Durham School Services Earns ASE Blue Seal Recognition
- Webinar Offers Keys for Proper Fiscal Management of Fleets
- AMF-Bruns Announces 1st Annual National Special-Needs School Bus Driver Of The Year Award
- 2018 NAPT National School Bus Safety Week Poster Winners
- Bus Driver in Michigan Purposely Ran Over Injured Deer in Front of Students