Joe Annotti, senior programs manager for Gladstein, Neandross & Associates and a former U.S. EPA executive, identified how the school bus industry stands to benefit from the Volkswagen Mitigation Trust Fund, and the best opportunities for student transporters.
Mr. Annotti manages GNA’s Funding 360 Program, which offers a comprehensive suite of grant tracking, writing and management services to its clients. He provides project management, data analysis, and strategy development expertise, for GNA’s broad client base. Building on his experience in the oil and gas industry in La., Texas and Mississippi, as well as his work for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Joe provides market analysis and strategic recommendations for the adoption of alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies.
- Detroit Connect Analytics Unlocks the Power of Fuel and Safety Data
- Proposed NYC Bill Calls for All-Electric School Buses
- ‘No Engine, No Problem’ Segment on Good Day Sacramento Features Lion Electric
- Thomas Built Buses Celebrates Delivery of New Saf-T-Liner C2
- Leander Independent School District adds 24 New Blue Bird Propane Buses