Joe Annotti, senior programs manager for Gladstein, Neandross & Associates and a former U.S. EPA staffer, will identify how the school bus industry stands to benefit from the Volkswagen Mitigation Trust Fund and the best opportunities for student transporters.
Mr. Annotti manages GNA’s Funding 360 Program, which offers a comprehensive suite of grant tracking, writing, and management services to our clients. He provides project management, data analysis, and strategy development expertise for GNA’s broad client base. Building on his experience in the oil and gas industry in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi, as well as his work for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Joe provides market analysis and strategic recommendations for the adoption of alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies.
- CARB Webinar Shares Clean School Bus Funding, Experiences
- NYC School Bus Contractor Retrofits to Gas-Hybrid Electric
- School Buses Assist as Teacher Walkouts Cancel Classes
- International Truck and IC Bus Showcase Advanced Technologies at Green Transportation Summit & Expo
- ACT EXPO Roundtable to Focus on School Bus Replacements