Joe Annotti, senior programs manager for Gladstein, Neandross & Associates and a former U.S. EPA executive, identified how the school bus industry stands to benefit from the Volkswagen Mitigation Trust Fund, and the best opportunities for student transporters.
Mr. Annotti manages GNA’s Funding 360 Program, which offers a comprehensive suite of grant tracking, writing and management services to its clients. He provides project management, data analysis, and strategy development expertise, for GNA’s broad client base. Building on his experience in the oil and gas industry in La., Texas and Mississippi, as well as his work for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Joe provides market analysis and strategic recommendations for the adoption of alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies.
- Where is Every Public Alternative Fuel Station Nationwide?
- States Consider School Buses in Plans for Volkswagen Funds
- Guilty Plea in $4.15 Million Biodiesel Tax Conspiracy Case
- First School Buses Purchased from Volkswagen Settlement are Propane-Powered
- Grants, Familiarity Aid First Electric Blue Bird Deliveries