APS Administration Job Posting #13022
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
2. Three to five years of supervisory experience required, related to school transportation preferred.
3. Two to five years of verified experience as PC specialist with IBM and compatible computers, Microsoft Windows 7 operating system preferred.
4. Advanced Microsoft Office 2010, Windows Server, PC Data Integration, And Remote Desktop experience.
5. Microsoft SQL, EDULOG, Fleetpro, Fuel Master, Kronos and Synovia software experience preferred.
6. Demonstrated ability to route school buses preferred.
7. Previous experience with software application support.
8. Excellent organizational skills, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
9. Demonstrated ability to maintain the flexibility to adjust to multiple projects and priorities with strong attention to details.
10. Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
11. Demonstrated ability to read, analyze and interpret quantitative sources of job information.
12. The skills pertinent to positive human relationships and the ability to work effectively with members of the instructional staff, students, parents, and the community.
Location: Student Transportation Center
Reports to: Transportation Director
Posting Dates: January 7 - January 31, 2014
Work Schedule: Twelve Month (261 days)
Salary Schedule: $64,034.63
Hours to Work: 8
Human Resources Contact: Tiffany Tate-Maddox
The Technology Specialist/Transportation Router Supervisor is responsible for supervising, coordinating, organizing and monitoring activities of transportation routing staff. This individual oversees the maintenance of all pertinent records of staff and students; routing procedures with emphasis on reviewing and updating all route data ensuring student safety to assigned bus routes. The Technology Specialist/Transportation Router Supervisor monitors and supports transportation computer programs/ web applications by effectively resolving program and user issues. This person must have the ability to interact with management and staff resolving issues pertaining to the daily operation and safety of student transportation; attends staff and committee meetings and develops recommendations for future transportation needs. Ability to obtain working knowledge of the geography of the community, school building locations, District responsibilities, District policies & procedures and safety procedures; and a working knowledge of accommodation requirements for special needs students. This person will be required to make presentations to various groups such as staff, community and the Board of Education. This individual will provide training to users of transportation computer programs/web applications and participate in software and equipment selection for the transportation department. This position will require sensitivity to the multidimensional responsibilities related to transporting students with diverse needs and backgrounds. This individual will establish strong standards of professional ethics when relating to staff, students, parents, administration, and the community. *NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
How To Apply
www.ops.org>Careers You must complete the entire online application to be considered for a position. Providing a resume, and additional attachments are optional. Please provide complete reference information for each reference including name, address, phone and email address.
Equal Employment Opportunity