Don Harder is not only a Northern California fleet manager, but one of the biggest personalities you'll meet in the industry. As an accomplished as he is in the school bus garage, Harder is also a well-known rock climber in Yosemite National Park. He highlights this month's new feature on "Garage Stars" that profiles fleet experts nationwide.
Don Harder lives life to the fullest, whether that’s conquering Yosemite’s El Capitan or leading the school bus maintenance operations near Lake Tahoe. Plus, eight other outstanding fleet managers from around the country.
The life of a bus is a long journey from purchase to retirement, but the wear and tear is manageable with proper maintenance
School bus operators are trending toward surveillance makeovers by upgrading camera systems to HD and IP to improve student safety and keep fleets relevant
- Tyler Technologies' Student Transportation Solution Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in New York
- Steril-Koni to Support New Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) Safety Tips Poster Sales with 50% Discount
- Texas District Hit By Harvey Receives Four Donated School Buses
- Stertil-Koni to Debut Virtual Reality in Heavy Duty Vehicle Lifts at 2017 APTA EXPO
- New York School Bus Contractors Association Gathering in Lake George for 63rd Annual Convention