Don Harder is not only a Northern California fleet manager, but one of the biggest personalities you'll meet in the industry. As an accomplished as he is in the school bus garage, Harder is also a well-known rock climber in Yosemite National Park. He highlights this month's new feature on "Garage Stars" that profiles fleet experts nationwide.
Don Harder lives life to the fullest, whether that’s conquering Yosemite’s El Capitan or leading the school bus maintenance operations near Lake Tahoe. Plus, eight other outstanding fleet managers from around the country.
The life of a bus is a long journey from purchase to retirement, but the wear and tear is manageable with proper maintenance
School bus operators are trending toward surveillance makeovers by upgrading camera systems to HD and IP to improve student safety and keep fleets relevant
- OnCommand Connection Integrates with Fleetsoft Fleet Maintenance, Inventory Management
- TD Summit, Specialized Trainings Headline STN EXPO
- Proposed Sale of Nashville School Bus Maintenance Center Debated
- Free Webinar: Your Complete School Bus Engine Study Guide
- Wisconsin School Bus Association Honors 7 Drivers & 3 Mechanics