The school bus industry continues to push the importance of WC18 and WC19 standards to provide complete securement safety to students transported in wheelchairs. National training at the vendor level and at this month’s TSD Conference aims to help spread the word.
The Current State of Optimization
Rhode Island's model of efficient and cost-effective student transportation service relies on an innovative out-of-district transportation option reliant on partnership and customer service.
Yarn is for Knitting, Not Route Planning
Say goodbye to antiquated transportation department tools such as string, grease pencils and push-pins as route optimization software is the new mainstay.
It's A Gas!
School districts are increasingly experimenting with alternatives, especially propane, to power their school buses. And is the option of gasoline making a comeback?
First Take by Ryan Gray
What's the True Meaning of FAPE?
Thought Leader by Robert T. Pudlewski
When Will Alt-Fuels Replace Diesel and Gas-Powered School Buses?
Publisher’s Corner by Tony Corpin
All Questions, No Answers Amid Budgetary Madness
- WATCH: IMMI Side-Impact Crash Test Demos Seat-Belt Benefits
- ARI Phoenix, Inc. Introduces New Patent Pending "ELEVATE" Mobile Lift Safe Cable Management System
- First Student Expands Illinois Operations with Falcon Transportation Acquisition
- PA School Bus Association Reminds Drivers: "School is Open, Please Watch for Students"
- Durham School Services Receive Perfect Score on Fleet Inspection by Kansas State Patrol