Stertil-Koni, the leader in heavy duty vehicle lifting systems serving transit agencies, fleets, municipalities, public utilities and the U.S. Military, today announced that Robyn Collier has been named Warranty Coordinator, in addition to her current role as Receiving Manager.
Collier, a nine-year veteran with Stertil-Koni, brings substantial hands-on product knowledge in addition to a dedicated customer focus to her expanded responsibilities with Stertil-Koni.
Previously, she served with Stanley Black & Decker for more than 20 years, capping off her career there in a warehouse management position on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
In making today’s announcement, Stertil-Koni president, Dr. Jean DellAmore, stated, “Robyn has an extensive depth of experience working with Stertil-Koni products, distributors and customers. She is a true get-it-done professional and a very warm, customer-centric manager who consistently makes a significant contribution to our company’s growth and success.”
- Volkswagen Truck & Bus Acquisition of Navistar 'Possible'
- Navistar: On Schedule with Benefits from Volkswagen Alliance
- Trade Shows the ‘Shark Tank’ of the School Bus Industry
- It’s the Little Things: The School Bus Driver Hairstylist
- Mom-Created "HopSkipDrive" to Bring Transportation Solution For Busy Metro Families