LEXINGTON, Ky. - Central States Bus Sales, Inc., is pleased to announce the opening of its fifth full service location for buses at 361 United Court in Lexington, Kentucky.
The Lexington location is a full service location offering sales offices and display area, a full parts warehouse and service bay
“Central States is extremely excited to open the Kentucky location,” said Jeff Reitz, president and CEO of Central States Bus Sales, Inc. “The additional parts warehouse and service capabilities will help serve all transportation professionals in Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Tennessee and Kentucky.”
About Central States Bus Sales, Inc.
Founded in 1975 as a school bus sales distributor for the Blue Bird Body Corporation, Central States Bus Sales operates out of their headquarters facility in Fenton, Missouri, and branch locations in North Little Rock, Arkansas; Lebanon, Tennessee; Big Rock, Illinois; and Lexington, Kentucky. Central States Bus Sales offers an full line of school and commercial buses as well as full parts inventory and service capability for any transportation need.
- Allison Transmission promotes Otto Szalavari to managing director of global marketing
- Blue Bird Reports Fiscal-Year Sales Revenue Nearing $1B
- Daimler Trucks North America Announces Changes in Senior Management
- Nathan Wright Joins Vehicle Lift Leader Stertil-Koni as Marketing Associate
- Rush Enterprises, Inc. Adopts $40 Million Stock Repurchase Program