LEXINGTON, Ky. - Central States Bus Sales, Inc., is pleased to announce the opening of its fifth full service location for buses at 361 United Court in Lexington, Kentucky.
The Lexington location is a full service location offering sales offices and display area, a full parts warehouse and service bay
“Central States is extremely excited to open the Kentucky location,” said Jeff Reitz, president and CEO of Central States Bus Sales, Inc. “The additional parts warehouse and service capabilities will help serve all transportation professionals in Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Tennessee and Kentucky.”
About Central States Bus Sales, Inc.
Founded in 1975 as a school bus sales distributor for the Blue Bird Body Corporation, Central States Bus Sales operates out of their headquarters facility in Fenton, Missouri, and branch locations in North Little Rock, Arkansas; Lebanon, Tennessee; Big Rock, Illinois; and Lexington, Kentucky. Central States Bus Sales offers an full line of school and commercial buses as well as full parts inventory and service capability for any transportation need.
- Zonar and the NAPT Showcase Commitment to Pupil Safety with the 2018 Don Carnahan Grant
- #TSD2018 Mardi Gras Trade Show Sneak Peek
- Microsoft Pursues Rural School Bus Internet Via TVWS Tech
- Volkswagen Alliance, IC Bus Solutions Drive Navistar Growth
- SoundOff Announces Bill Wakefield as New Vice President and General Manager