LISLE, Ill. — IC Bus today announced the ten college students who will receive the annual IC Bus Scholarships. Each year, IC Bus awards postsecondary scholarships to deserving students—who are family members of dealer’s employees—across the country. The scholarship program is a collaborative effort between IC Bus and its dealers to support local communities by giving funding to students pursuing a college degree.
“Each year, we are pleased to give IC Bus dealer employees and their families a chance to advance their career aspirations through this scholarship program,” said Trish Reed, vice president and general manager, IC Bus. “Our company values the importance of education and we are proud to support the entire spectrum of learning from transporting over 15 million students a day on our school buses to helping fund college completion.”
This year’s winners and their dealer representation include three memorial scholarship recipients—to honor the leadership of past influential IC Bus dealer principals:
- Hannah Block; Harlow Hageness Scholarship; Harlow’s Bus Sales
- Cassandra Sprotte; Mid-State Trucks
- Ashley Hartl; Mid-State Trucks
- Kyle Mansfield; Holly Hoglund Klein Scholarship; Midwest Transit Equipment, Inc.
- Jamison Ferguson; Midwest Transit Equipment, Inc.
- Cierra Patrick; Midwest Transit Equipment, Inc.
- Morgan Lash; RWC Group – Alaska
- Madison Lash; RWC Group – Alaska
- Melissa Powers; Sun State Bus Center
- Shanna Ciongoli; Richard Wolfington, Sr. Scholarship; Wolfington Body Company
About IC Bus
IC Bus, LLC of Lisle, Ill., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Navistar, Inc. (NYSE: NAV). The nation’s largest integrated manufacturer of school buses, IC Bus is a global leader in passenger protection, chassis design, engines and ergonomics. The company is also a producer of commercial buses. All IC Bus™ buses are sold, serviced and supported through a renowned dealer network that offers an integrated customer program encompassing parts, training and service. Additional information is available at www.icbus.com.
Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial and military trucks, proprietary diesel engines, and IC Bus™ brand school and commercial buses. An affiliate also provides truck and diesel engine service parts. Another affiliate offers financing services. Additional information is available at www.Navistar.com.