Halifax, NS – Stock Transportation maintenance technician, Ian Moulaison, has earned the prestigious Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master Technician certification.
Master certified technicians need to complete a series of tests and more than 6,700 hours of apprenticeship training, to establish their proficiency in each area. This certification showcases Stock’s commitment to fleet maintenance excellence.
“Earning master certification is no easy task, but Ian’s dedication has proven his excellence as a maintenance technician,” said Troy Phinney, region manager for Stock. “We are committed to placing the safest vehicles on the road, and that starts with our skilled maintenance team.”
Mouslaison is the first maintenance technician for Stock Transportation to earn master certification. With locations and dedicated team members across four provinces, Stock aims to achieve further recognition from ASE.
Stock is dedicated to getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn. This mission begins with the excellent maintenance of our fleets performed by our experienced technicians.
The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence is a non-profit organization that works to improve the quality of vehicle repair and service by testing and certifying automotive professionals. ASE certified technicians work in every part of the automotive service industry.
- NY State Dept. of Ed. Names Interim Transportation Director
- Bendix News Remanufacturing: Confusion, Clarification and Certification
- STI's Managed Services Brings Transportation Solution to Scion Group
- Tighten Your Lug Nuts: Wheel Falls Off N.C. School Bus
- Solutions Proposed to Curb School Bus Driver Shortage
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0