LiquidSpring LLC will be exhibiting at the Transporting Students with Disabilities and Preschoolers National Conference (TSD) from March 19-20, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center & Spa in Frisco, Texas. LiquidSpring will be in Booth #816, highlighting its CLASS suspension systems for buses, which provide a smoother and safer ride for passengers and deliver more comfort, stability and less stress than conventional suspensions. Available for Chevrolet/GMC, Ford, RAM, International and Freightliner models of buses.
The TSD Conference and Tradeshow features workshops and training sessions for a variety of transportation issues related to students with disabilities and special needs, from prechool to adult transition services.
LiquidSpring LLC offers CLASS products for several light and medium duty truck applications such as ambulances, shuttle buses, and motorhomes. The products have demonstrated significant ride and handling performance improvements over conventional steel and air spring suspension systems. Other products are available for Class 3-7 trucks. LiquidSpring provides sales, application guidance, manufacturing, distribution and service of CLASS suspensions.
For more information contact LiquidSpring™ LLC, 4899 E 400 S, Lafayette, IN 47905. Phone: 765-474-7816; Fax: 765-474-7826. Website: www.liquidspring.com.
- Ohio School Bus Driver Saves Choking Student
- City of Dallas Awards 3-Year Crossing Guards Contract
- Ohio School Bus Legend Sontag, Jr., Retiring in July
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- Want to Be a Transportation Supervisor? The STN EXPO Can Help
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0