LiquidSpring LLC will be exhibiting at the Transporting Students with Disabilities and Preschoolers National Conference (TSD) from March 19-20, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel, Convention Center & Spa in Frisco, Texas. LiquidSpring will be in Booth #816, highlighting its CLASS suspension systems for buses, which provide a smoother and safer ride for passengers and deliver more comfort, stability and less stress than conventional suspensions. Available for Chevrolet/GMC, Ford, RAM, International and Freightliner models of buses.
The TSD Conference and Tradeshow features workshops and training sessions for a variety of transportation issues related to students with disabilities and special needs, from prechool to adult transition services.
LiquidSpring LLC offers CLASS products for several light and medium duty truck applications such as ambulances, shuttle buses, and motorhomes. The products have demonstrated significant ride and handling performance improvements over conventional steel and air spring suspension systems. Other products are available for Class 3-7 trucks. LiquidSpring provides sales, application guidance, manufacturing, distribution and service of CLASS suspensions.
For more information contact LiquidSpring™ LLC, 4899 E 400 S, Lafayette, IN 47905. Phone: 765-474-7816; Fax: 765-474-7826. Website: www.liquidspring.com.
- NYSBCA Calls for School Bus Safety Knowledge Requirement with NY State Driver License Applicants
- SafeStop School Bus App Reports Another Year of Growth
- #TSD2018: Sharing Information with School Bus Drivers and Monitors
- #TSD2018 Final Days of Training in Pictures
- Zonar and the NAPT Showcase Commitment to Pupil Safety with the 2018 Don Carnahan Grant
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0