LISLE, Ill., – Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) today announced it has appointed Martin Ketelaar as vice president, investor relations effective February 13, 2017. In this role, Ketelaar will be responsible for developing and implementing Navistar's investor relations strategies, leading its investor marketing activities and managing relationships with the company's shareholders, analysts and overall financial community.
Ketelaar has a 20-plus year background in investor relations, corporate finance and public accounting for publicly traded and privately held companies. He served as vice president of investor relations for Houston-based Quanex Building Products Corporation from 2012 through 2015. In 2013, he added the treasurer role at this industry-leading manufacturer of components sold to original equipment manufacturers in the building products industry.
"I look forward to the broad expertise Marty Ketelaar will bring to Navistar at this important time in the company's history," said Walter Borst, CFO and executive vice president, Navistar. "Marty has deep and relevant experience working across the investment community. Our CEO, Troy Clarke, and I are confident he will be successful in effectively communicating our long-term value proposition to current and future shareholders."
"I'm very excited to join Navistar and lead their investor relations efforts," said Ketelaar. "Navistar is a market leader in the truck and bus industry with a great brand name and outstanding products, and Troy Clarke, Walter Borst and the entire management team have done a terrific job positioning the company for success. I look forward to utilizing my skills and experiences in investor relations to communicate the Navistar story to the investment community."
Ketelaar was vice president of investor relations and assistant treasurer at The ServiceMaster Company from 2007 to 2012. Prior to that he was vice president of investor relations at AmerUs Group Co.
Ketelaar, a CPA, holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Iowaand an MBA in Business Administration from Drake University. He is a member of the National Investor Relations Institute and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial and military trucks, proprietary diesel engines, and IC Bus™ brand school and commercial buses. An affiliate also provides truck and diesel engine service parts. Another affiliate offers financing services. Additional information is available at www.Navistar.com.
- A New Age of School Funding?
- STI Reports Sturdy Financial Gains for First Half of FY2017
- PACCAR Reports Strong Fiscal 2016 Despite Fourth Quarter Dip
- Tyler Technologies Purchases Building for its Transportation Group in Latham, N.Y.
- Navistar Announces Intention to Reprice Approximately $1.0 Billion Senior Secured Term Loan
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- AngelTrax Unveils Hi-Definition Vulcan Series MDVRs, Cameras and Pro8 CMS Software
- VSG Awarded NASPO ValuePoint Agreement for Vehicle Lifts and Garage Associated Equipment
- Transportation South Honors Alabama Bus Drivers at Eighth Annual 'Love the Bus' Celebration
- Fill-in School Bus Driver Builds Ramp for Disabled Girl
- Student Transportation Inc. Declares Cash Dividend