Madison, Ind. – Vehicle Service Group (VSG) has been awarded the National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) ValuePoint Master Agreement for Vehicle Lifts and Garage Associated Equipment, #05316, effective February 10, 2017. VSG’s broad family of vehicle lifting equipment brands, including Rotary, Forward and Revolution, are offered under the contract, as well as other garage equipment such as Rotary tire changers, wheel balancers and alignment systems.
The NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing program is the successor to the program formally known as WSCA. The program meets state requirements for competitively bid products and many states are already buying through a NASPO purchasing program. State agencies, education institutions, local governments, and even municipalities are able to leverage their spending, without going through a bid solicitation. NASPO ValuePoint secures best-in-class pricing, as well as superior terms and conditions from its vendors/suppliers.
“VSG has a strong commitment to state and local governments, so we were thrilled to be included in this program” said Chris Bilz, government sales leader for VSG. “The two-year contract can be extended an additional 3 years, which affords our customers a long time horizon to take price bidding out of the buying equation, and instead, quickly acquire shop equipment based on best value and fit for their needs.” Vehicle Service Group brands featured in the program include the premium Rotary branded lifts and wheel service equipment, along with other high quality value oriented lifting equipment branded Forward and Revolution. Bilz went on to say that “it is very simple to purchase lifts and equipment off of this program and I am happy to help any agency with the process.”
To learn more about the full line of Rotary Lift vehicle lifts, visit http://www.rotarylift.com/Vehicle-Lifts/, contact your local Rotary Lift distributor, or call (800) 640-5438. For more information about the full line of Rotary Wheel Service Equipment, visit www.rotarywheelservice.com. Rotary is also on Facebook, www.facebook.com/RotaryLift,Twitter, twitter.com/RotaryLift, and at The Blueprint blog, blog.rotarylift.com.
About Vehicle Service Group
VSG is a strong, diverse and dynamic global leader in the vehicle service industry. It comprises 13 major vehicle lifting and collision repair brands: Rotary, Chief®, Forward®, Direct-Lift®, Revolution®, Hanmecson®, Ravaglioli, Elektron, Blitz, Nogra, Butler, Space and Sirio. With its American headquarters in Madison, Indiana, VSG has operations worldwide, including ISO 9001-certified manufacturing centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia. Rotary Lift is a GSA contract holder, GSA contract #GS-07F-8953D. Rotary Lift products are also available through a number of other government procurement programs, including NASPO, NJPA, HGACBuy, CMAS, TXMAS, KCRPC and OGS.
- 'Continuous Recess' Technology in Inground Heavy-Duty Piston Lift Showcased in New Stertil-Koni Video
- MAHLE Service Solutions Showcase Full Product Portfolio in New Heavy Duty Aftermarket Catalog
- IC Bus Announces 2017 Dealer Award Recipients
- New York School Bus Contractors Association Launches Industry-Wide Employee of the Month Award to Outstanding Member Company Employees
- Maine School Bus Driver Honored for Reducing Crash Impact
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0