Byron Center, Mich. – PRO-VISION® Video Systems, the expert in commercial mobile video technology and software, has announced the release of SecuraMax, the Reliable, Simple and Secure automated video management software solution, for transit applications.
Designed to help users securely upload, manage, protect and share video files, SecuraMax™ simplifies video management by enabling files to be automatically and securely uploaded through Wi-Fi, to a local server network or the cloud, when a bus pulls into a yard or garage.
To make finding video easier, SecuraMax™ automatically categorizes event video based on customizable recording triggers, such as a school bus stop-arm activation or erratic driving. The software also allows users to customize the length of time each video is retained based on category. SecuraMax™ enables users to store event video for as long as needed while non-event video is automatically deleted when its custom retention period expires, simplifying the management process and freeing up valuable storage space.
Users can securely and easily share files both inside and outside an organization through email with SecuraMax™. Advanced sharing options provide users with complete control of video files, while autonomous audit trails and usage reports that cannot be altered by users or administrators keeps control of files exactly where it should be, in your hands.
“The release of SecuraMax™ for the transit industry is a game-changer,” states Andrew Beach, Director of Sales & Service at PRO-VISION®. “Our transit customers now have a reliable, simple and affordable way to make managing their video easier than ever.”
Since 2003, PRO-VISION® has been engineering, manufacturing and installing Reliable, Simple, Affordable™ mobile video recording systems and software solutions for the school bus, transit, law enforcement and commercial markets. Specializing in back-up, dash-cam, in-car and body-worn video; PRO-VISION® products increase safety and reduce liability for thousands of organizations in nearly 50 countries around the globe. Recently recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ company and by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in America for the sixth consecutive year, PRO-VISION® takes pride in offering the highest quality products backed by the absolute best customer care and technical support. For more information, visit www.provisionusa.com.
- Small Texas District Lends Hand to Students Displaced By Harvey
- Capital Conundrum: How Do You Afford New School Buses in Times of Austerity?
- Interest in Wireless Data Technology Soars
- Rosco, Inc. and Rostra Precision Controls, Inc. Settle a Patent Infringement Action
- New School Bus Fuel Calculator Provides Real Operating Costs
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0