Hudson, OH, – With boarding and alighting wheelchair falls on the rise, AMF-Bruns of America has developed Easypull - the world’s first fully-integrated winch system that pulls a wheelchair and passenger into a vehicle up a ramp. Attached to the front of the wheelchair, it effortlessly draws the wheelchair inside. Once in place, Easypull’s automatic restraint system secures the wheelchair to the vehicle.
Features and benefits include:
- Eliminates the need for a person having to physically push and secure a wheelchair passenger into a vehicle.
- Meets ISO 10542 and Resna WC18 testing requirements.
- Wireless remote control.
- Compact design.
- 2 speed levels / 13.12 ft / 4.02 m.
- Fully adjustable positioning of the wheelchair inside the vehicle.
- EMC tested (electro magnetic compatibility).
“Easypull is a technological breakthrough that eliminates the need for driver or caregiver from physically boarding a wheelchair inside a vehicle,” says Peter Haarhuis, AMF-Bruns of America CEO. “The product is easy to operate and meets all quality and testing requirements.”
AMF-Bruns provides wheelchair securement and occupant restraint systems. In the 1970’s we invented the world’s first 4-point retractor wheelchair anchoring system. Founded in Germany in 1958, the U.S. distribution facility opened in 2013.
For more information, contact Steve Barker, AMF-Bruns of America Sales Manager, at 478-508-3933 or go to www.amfbrunsamerica.com.