Amsterdam, NY – Mohawk Resources Ltd. has been awarded with NASPO ValuePoint contract #05316 for vehicle lifts and garage associated equipment. In addition to the ability to purchase two post, four post, mobile column and parallelogram lifts off the contract, government agencies can also purchase Hunter’s wheel service equipment under Mohawk’s contract.
This contract was competitively bid and awarded, giving government agencies the ability to issue purchase orders directly, without the need to constantly go out to bid every time for each piece of equipment.
Steve Perlstein, Government Sales Manager at Mohawk Lifts, spoke of Mohawk’s awarded contract saying, “Mohawk has been involved as an original vendor to the WA state contract, which was used by over 34 states.”
The contract is effective through February 10, 2019 at which point there is the option for a three year extension.
For more information on Mohawk Lifts, visit www.mohawklifts.com or call 1-800-833-2006.
About NASPO ValuePoint
NASPO ValuePoint is a unified, nationally focused cooperative aggregating the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the organized US territories, their political subdivisions and other eligible entities spurring best value, innovation and competition in the marketplace.
- IC Bus Honors 2017 North American Dealer of the Year
- Zonar and the NAPT Showcase Commitment to Pupil Safety with the 2018 Don Carnahan Grant
- Mahle Service Solutions Introduces New ShopPRO Commercial Wireless Mobile Column Lifts
- Stertil-Koni News: Radu Pop Joins Steril-Koni as Business Development Manager
- Watch: Sharing the School Bus Love
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0