Amsterdam, NY – Mohawk Resources Ltd. has been awarded with NASPO ValuePoint contract #05316 for vehicle lifts and garage associated equipment. In addition to the ability to purchase two post, four post, mobile column and parallelogram lifts off the contract, government agencies can also purchase Hunter’s wheel service equipment under Mohawk’s contract.
This contract was competitively bid and awarded, giving government agencies the ability to issue purchase orders directly, without the need to constantly go out to bid every time for each piece of equipment.
Steve Perlstein, Government Sales Manager at Mohawk Lifts, spoke of Mohawk’s awarded contract saying, “Mohawk has been involved as an original vendor to the WA state contract, which was used by over 34 states.”
The contract is effective through February 10, 2019 at which point there is the option for a three year extension.
For more information on Mohawk Lifts, visit www.mohawklifts.com or call 1-800-833-2006.
About NASPO ValuePoint
NASPO ValuePoint is a unified, nationally focused cooperative aggregating the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the organized US territories, their political subdivisions and other eligible entities spurring best value, innovation and competition in the marketplace.
- 'Continuous Recess' Technology in Inground Heavy-Duty Piston Lift Showcased in New Stertil-Koni Video
- MAHLE Service Solutions Showcase Full Product Portfolio in New Heavy Duty Aftermarket Catalog
- IC Bus Announces 2017 Dealer Award Recipients
- New York School Bus Contractors Association Launches Industry-Wide Employee of the Month Award to Outstanding Member Company Employees
- Maine School Bus Driver Honored for Reducing Crash Impact
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0