Alexandria, VA – The National School Transportation Association (NSTA) hosts its annual Capitol Hill Bus-In on March 28 and 29 in Washington, D.C. This premier two-day event will bring 45 CEO's and senior executives of private school bus companies to Washington where they will participate in over 250 individualized meetings with Congressional offices, scheduled by NSTA's government relations firm Prime Policy Group, to raise critical issues related to occupant protection in the school transportation industry.
"Two days in our nation's capital addressing our most pressing legislative issues as a collective group and as individuals is critical to our success as an Association. We encourage all school bus contractors to join NSTA and better advocate for your business all year long." said NSTA President Todd Monteferrario.
"We are excited to welcome our members to Washington, D.C. for our annual legislative day benefiting NSTA and the private school bus industry," said NSTA Executive Director Ronna Weber.
For complete event details, visit www.yellowbuses.org.
- Logan Bus Company Purchases 55 Trans Tech Trans Star Type-A School Buses to Upgrade and Expand Fleet
- Seat Belts on School Buses Bill Advancing in TN
- Twenty Killed in School Minibus Crash in South Africa
- Durham School Services Receives Perfect Score on Fleet Inspection
- FMCSA Announces Public Listening Session on Autonomous Vehicles