Alexandria, VA – The National School Transportation Association (NSTA) hosts its annual Capitol Hill Bus-In on March 28 and 29 in Washington, D.C. This premier two-day event will bring 45 CEO's and senior executives of private school bus companies to Washington where they will participate in over 250 individualized meetings with Congressional offices, scheduled by NSTA's government relations firm Prime Policy Group, to raise critical issues related to occupant protection in the school transportation industry.
"Two days in our nation's capital addressing our most pressing legislative issues as a collective group and as individuals is critical to our success as an Association. We encourage all school bus contractors to join NSTA and better advocate for your business all year long." said NSTA President Todd Monteferrario.
"We are excited to welcome our members to Washington, D.C. for our annual legislative day benefiting NSTA and the private school bus industry," said NSTA Executive Director Ronna Weber.
For complete event details, visit www.yellowbuses.org.
- CARB Webinar Shares Clean School Bus Funding, Experiences
- NHTSA Close to Studying Effect of Seat Belts on Student Behavior
- International Truck and IC Bus Showcase Advanced Technologies at Green Transportation Summit & Expo
- Learning from Israel's Experiences with Bus Terrorism
- India Bus Plunges Into Gorge, Kills 23 Students
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0