Carpentersville, IL - Durham School Services, a leading provider in student transportation, invited Kane County Treasurer Dave Rickert, and Kane County Circuit Clerk Thomas Hartwell to tour their Carpentersville facility.
During their visit, Treasurer Rickert, and Circuit Clerk Hartwell received a firsthand look at the operations behind getting more than 14,500 students to school every day. They also met with Durham team members who provided insight into the safety procedures and industry leading technology, including the Durham Bus Tracker app, used to help ensure the safety of their students.
“I was amazed at the work and coordination that takes place every day to get these students to the right place, at the right time” commented Circuit Clerk Hartwell.
“We admire Durham’s dedication to safety from their pre and post trip inspections to the innovative technology they use,” said Treasurer Dave Rickert. “Their commitment to the students of CUSD 300 does not go unnoticed.”
In Carpentersville, Durham operates 198 vehicles, providing transportation to the students of Community Unit School District 300.
“We appreciate the County Officials’ time, and we’re proud to showcase our team’s tireless efforts to getting our students to school safely, on time and ready to learn”, said Bob Foxley, vice president of operations.
- The New Stay Warm Feature Improves Engine and DPF Performance for Thomas Built Buses
- Schools, Law Enforcement Respond to Student Gun Threats
- Shooting Creates Somber Mood at Florida School Bus Meeting
- W.V. District First in State to Implement School Bus App
- Former Cop Faces 49 Years in Prison for Fatal School Bus Hit-and-Run
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0