BESI, Inc. is proud to announce our latest innovation in Pupil Transportation, the Safe Journey Seat Mount.
The Safe Journey provides special needs transporters a safe and easy to use option for securing students that have difficulty staying seated in other products. BESI’s engineering team has devolved a way to make its standard BESI or Universal vest tamper resistant by using a new cam wrap design. The upper section of the securement has been designed to thread through the existing D rings and connect behind the seat, out of the reach of the student but easily accessible for the transporter. This new upper section also features improved adjustability to improve student safety and comfort. The lower portion of the Safe Journey features a unique tamper resistant hook that allows the option of making the clip hooks more difficult to unfasten for the passenger. The ability to use a tamper resistant seat mount with a vest makes loading and unloading students quick and simple while still providing extra protection for “escape artists” .This new product is available in small, medium, and large sizes and will work in conjunction with any existing BESI or Universal Safety Vest in the corresponding size. When ordering a BESI or Universal Vest the Safe Journey Seat Mount can be ordered in place of the standard seat mount.
BESI, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of seat covers, securements, and evacuation products for the pupil transportation industry. Headquartered in West Chester OH, BESI has produced top quality products in the USA since 1975.
- Convicted Chattanooga School Bus Driver Charged With Statutory Rape
- Calif. County Grand Jury Calls for New School Bus Program
- Propane School Bus Registrations Jumped 700 Percent
- School Bus on Field Trip Overturns on New Jersey Highway
- Fired Facebook Critic of ‘Horrible School Bus Drivers’ Wins Lawsuit & Job Back
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0