Albany, N.Y. – Transportation Advisory Group (www.TagUSA.org) announced today that John BeGasse has joined the firm to further develop their growing portfolio of regional and national accounts. He is now a lead consultant and Partner in the school transportation consulting firm.
BeGasse comes with a wealth of experience within the Industry, having spent the last thirty-three years employed by the nation’s largest pupil transportation school bus contractor. With his successes, BeGasse was progressively elevated to senior-level management in both operations and business development, where he was instrumental in acquiring numerous large corporate accounts, as well as handling school transportation operations in a variety of capacities. In addition to his everyday work and community service, BeGasse was on the Board of Directors in a variety of transportation associations across the country.
John BeGasse said, “I was attracted by the company’s mission and am excited to use my experience by helping transportation professionals in both school districts and private companies. TAG is such a unique and desperately needed resource. I am thrilled to be a Partner in the company.”
“John’s industry experience and commitment to the safe and efficient transportation of children throughout North America is unparalleled,” said Charlie Bruce, Founder and President of TAG. He went on to say, “Transportation Advisory Group has been focused on enhancing or improving school transportation operations in the Northeast, and John will now help us expand our footprint into other areas of the country. TAG has also engaged with several private contractors to assist them with the development of organizational and strategic plans and with the addition of John, we look forward to continued growth in this market segment as well.”
About Transportation Advisory Group: TAG is a full-service resource consulting group (www.TagUSA.org) made up of industry specific consultants with knowledge and experience in providing solutions for the often complex student transportation industry. Its focus is to enhance or further improve an existing transportation system, whether public or privately operated, by implementing industry-wide "best practices" modified to their clients unique business needs. TAG can analyze and make recommendations into nearly any aspect of the client’s transportation system to improve performance while saving money through increased efficiencies. For more information visit www.TagUSA.org.
- Bus Parts Warehouse Announces Bruce as New President, CEO
- Petermann Partners with American Red Cross for 'A Cause for Alarms: Mega Blitz 2017'
- Daimler Trucks North America Announces New Executive Appointments to Operating Committee
- Phil Christman Named President of Operations
- Jeffrey A. Dokho Appointed to Navistar Board of Directors
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0