Coquitlam, BC – Seon is pleased to announce that the company has again been recognized as a leading mobile video surveillance supplier to the School Bus and Transit markets by independent analyst firm, IHS Technology, in its latest Mobile Video Surveillance and Body Worn Cameras Report – 2017. This is the sixth consecutive time Seon has been ranked the #1 global provider to the school bus market and the third consecutive report that it has risen in the transit bus North American market share rankings. Rankings are determined based on the annual sales revenue and unit shipments.
“It is an honor to be recognized by IHS once again as a leading organization in their bi-annual report,” says Sr. Vice President of Safe Fleet’s Commercial and Passenger Transportation Group (CPTG). “At Seon we design and build our products to solve everyday safety and security challenges, helping transportation teams to be more efficient and productive. We are very thankful to all our clients for their loyalty and trust in our solutions, as well as for their continued insight that helps us move forward and improve our technology. Seon will continue to focus on customer experience to help transportation teams improve the safety of passengers, drivers, and pedestrians.”
The 2017 report highlights the latest trends in video surveillance including increased adoption of high-definition (HD) surveillance systems, wireless technology, and live streaming. As much as 75% of all recorders sold in 2016 were capable of wirelessly downloading video footage – technology that is now considered as standard equipment in most industry verticals.
Seon has been providing HD video surveillance systems, wireless and live streaming solutions to its customers for many years, recently expanding its product portfolio with perimeter safety and event recording technology. Most recently, the company introduced 16-channel hybrid video surveillance system for public transit and a new 6-channel hybrid high definition system for all markets.
Seon is a leading provider of innovative mobile video surveillance and fleet management solutions for fleet vehicles. As part of Safe Fleet family since 2014, the company has a mission to increase safety of drivers, passengers, and pedestrians. Seon’s solutions help transportation professionals capture, record, view, and wirelessly download on-board security footage, plan safe & efficient routes, and track vehicles and students in real-time.
- New Volvo Models First to Make Bendix Flagship Driver Assistance Technology Standard
- Mobile to Spike Telematics Market By 2022, Study Says
- Navistar's Accelerator Mobile App Wins Axway Innovation Award
- Navistar's OnCommand Connection Telematics Solution Becomes Available
- CI Solutions Joins Transfinder's Marketplace Partners
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0