The TransPar Group of Companies announced today a strategic partnership with National Interstate, a leading provider of transportation insurance, as its exclusive insurance carrier. Bus contractors and other transportation operators will benefit and enjoy cost savings from the high alignment between the two organizations.
The TransPar Group of Companies is comprised of three leading organizations offering the most comprehensive and responsible solutions in the school transportation industry. They offer an extensive array of products and services to help school districts and contractors alike save money and improve the quality of their school transportation operations.
“We are excited about the business and offering alignment focused on safety, reducing risk and increasing efficiency that we have with National Interstate and the opportunities it will afford our respective client bases,” stated Tim Ammon, Chief Business Development Officer for the TransPar Group of Companies. “National Interstate has a long history of providing a great line of liability coverage products, which we believe will be a great option for a significant portion of our client base. Naturally, National Interstate customers will also have access to our buying power and economies of scale when it comes to purchasing, leasing, maintenance and any of the other solutions that we provide school districts and contractors to lower costs and improve the efficiency of their operations.”
Given their breadth of services and success in the marketplace, the TransPar Group of Companies has significant purchasing power across the entire student transportation value chain, which they will be extending to customers of National Interstate and their network of contractors. From acquiring and leasing buses through comprehensive fleet planning to school bus driver training via web-based learning management systems, and parts and technology procurement savings, their offerings provide customized solutions to reduce costs, increase safety, and improve student transportation operations.
“Being affiliated with the TransPar Group of Companies is something we are very excited about,” said Tod Carney, National Marketing Manager for National Interstate. “They are transportation industry leaders when it comes to providing products and services that create efficiencies, lower costs and improve operations and we are confident that our contractor clients will benefit from this partnership and the TransPar Group of Companies discount buying programs.”
For more information about the partnership between the TransPar Group of Companies and National Interstate, please visithttp://campaign.transpargroup.com/nationalinterstate/.
- First Student Expands Illinois Operations with Falcon Transportation Acquisition
- New Volvo Models First to Make Bendix Flagship Driver Assistance Technology Standard
- CI Solutions Joins Transfinder's Marketplace Partners
- IC Bus and Edulog Team Up to Broaden OnCommand Connection for School Bus Market
- PSBA & Keystone Unveil New Safety Grant For School Bus Contractors
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0