IMMI’s SafeGuard®, the most tested and trusted name in school bus seat safety, and the manufacturers of the popular SafeGuard STAR® portable restraint, recently introduced the next innovation in safety: The all new SafeGuard SuperSTARTM with an exclusive central adjust.
The new SafeGuard SuperSTAR, which recently debuted at TSD, features several additional benefits:
“IMMI’s SafeGuard continues to lead the way in innovation when it comes to safety for students on the school bus,” said Larry Gray, IMMI CEO. “The SafeGuard SuperSTAR with exclusive central adjust makes drivers’ and aides’ jobs easier, and insures children are properly restrained.”
The SafeGuard SuperSTAR is the only restraint engineered with the added safety of car-seat technology while providing school transportation managers with more versatility. The SuperSTAR’s central adjust allows for one-pull tightening of the restraint system, making it easier and faster to correctly secure children in the restraint.
Designed and CAPE tested for 25-90lb pre-school children.
New, easier to clean covering.
Longer cam wrap attaches around any school bus seat.
Seven-year service life.
Flatter base contours provides more comfort.
Fit (3) SuperSTARs on a standard 39’ FMVSS school bus seat.
Optional chest strap available.
Along with the standard STAR and STAR Special Needs restraints, the SafeGuard SuperSTAR is now available through quality school transportation dealers.
IMMI®, based in Westfield, Indiana, is the leader in the design, testing and manufacturing of advanced safety systems. IMMI produces hundreds of innovative products for various industries, including the school bus, commercial vehicle, fire/ambulance, child seating, military, off-road, UTV, outdoor, and motor coach industries. IMMI is also home to CAPE®, the Center for Advanced Product Evaluation, an award-winning crash test facility. Privately owned and operating facilities in North America, Asia and Europe, IMMI is dedicated to Bringing Safety to People® around the world.
- WATCH: IMMI Side-Impact Crash Test Demos Seat-Belt Benefits
- ARI Phoenix, Inc. Introduces New Patent Pending "ELEVATE" Mobile Lift Safe Cable Management System
- First Student Expands Illinois Operations with Falcon Transportation Acquisition
- PA School Bus Association Reminds Drivers: "School is Open, Please Watch for Students"
- Durham School Services Receive Perfect Score on Fleet Inspection by Kansas State Patrol
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0