HIGH POINT, NC. – Thomas Built Buses recognized the Dealers of the Year for 2016 at their annual dealer meeting in Dallas, Texas earlier this month. The 2016 Dealer of the Year award was presented to Carolina Thomas, LLC, a full-service dealer offering sales, parts and vehicle service in North Carolina.
“Our dealers worked extremely hard in 2016, making it a banner year for Thomas Built Buses as well as securing our position as the leader in the pupil transportation industry for yet another year,” said Caley Edgerly, president and CEO of Thomas Built Buses. “We are proud of all of our President’s Club winners who went above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service, support and training to their customers. We are especially proud of our 2016 Dealer of the Year, Carolina Thomas for a job well done.”
President’s Club and President’s Club Platinum awards were given to top dealers in recognition of achieving key performance indicators. A dealer must reach the President’s Club Platinum level to qualify as the Dealer of the Year for its region. Winners included:
2016 Dealer of the Year
- Carolina Thomas, LLC, Greensboro, N.C.
- Midwest Region: Matheny Motor Truck Company, Mineral Wells, W. Va.
- Northeast Region: W.C. Cressey & Son, Inc., Kennebunk, Maine
- Southeast Region: Carolina Thomas, LLC, Greensboro, N.C.
- Western Region: BusWest - Southern California, Carson, Calif.
President’s Club Platinum
- American Bus Sales & Service, Annapolis, Md.
- BusWest - Southern California, Carson, Calif.
- Carolina Thomas, LLC, Greensboro, N.C.
- Interstate Transportation Equipment, Inc., Columbia, S.C.
- Kerlin Bus Sales & Leasing, Inc., Silver Lake, Ind.
- Matheny Motor Truck Company, Mineral Wells, W. Va.
- Matthews Buses Florida, Inc., Orlando, Fla.
- Mid-South Bus Center, Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- New England Transit Sales, Inc., Tyngsboro, Mass.
- Schetky Northwest Sales, Inc., Portland, Ore.
- Sonny Merryman, Inc., Evington, Va.
- The Bus Centre, Acheson, Alberta
- Thomas Bus Sales of Georgia, Jefferson, Ga.
- Transportation South, Inc., Pelham, Ala.
- W.C. Cressey & Son, Inc., Kennebunk, Maine
- Auto Safety House, LLC, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Autobus Thomas, Drummondville, Quebec
- H.A. DeHart & Son, Inc., Thorofare, N.J.
- Matthews Buses, Inc., Ballston Spa, N.Y.
- Midwest Bus Sales, Inc., Bonner Springs, Kan.
- Midwest Bus Sales, Inc., Van Buren, Ark.
- NESCO Thomas Bus Sales of New York, Bay Shore, N.Y
- Rohrer Enterprises, Inc., Duncannon, Pa.
- Telin Transportation Group, Lakeville, Minn.
- Thomas Bus Gulf Coast GP, Inc., Houston, Texas
- Transwest Trucks, Inc., Commerce City, Colo.
- Truck Center Companies, Omaha, Neb.
- Warner Bus Industries Ltd., Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Western Mountain Bus Sales, Nampa, Idaho
About Thomas Built Buses
Founded in 1916, Thomas Built Buses is a leading manufacturer of school buses in North America. Since the first Thomas Built bus rolled off the assembly line, the company has been committed to delivering the smartest and most innovative buses in North America. Learn more at www.thomasbus.com or at http://www.facebook.com/thomasbuiltbuses.
Thomas Built Buses, Inc., headquartered in High Point, N.C., is a subsidiary of Daimler Trucks North America LLC, the largest heavy-duty truck manufacturer in North America and a leading manufacturer of class 4-8 vehicles. Daimler Trucks North America produces and markets commercial vehicles under the Freightliner, Western Star and Thomas Built Buses nameplates. Daimler Trucks North America is a Daimler company.
- Titan Bus Announces National Bus Sales as Newest Distributor
- Paccar Recognizes Bendix Huntington Facility with Prestigious Quality Award
- Daimler Trucks North America Honors 48 Masters of Quality
- Leonard Bus Sales Keeps Streak with Fourth Dealer of the Year Award
- Apollo Video Founder, CEO Named Entrepreneur of the Year
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0