Byron Center, Mich. –PRO-VISION® Video Systems, the leader in commercial mobile video technology and software, has announced its High-Definition Solid-State System for school bus and transit vehicles can now record 16 channels of HD video and audio simultaneously.
The PRO-VISION® HD system records 1080p True HD video quality, six times more detail than other brands, and high-fidelity audio through built-in microphones on each camera to increase safety and reduce liability in and around vehicles.
With built-in Wi-Fi, the PRO-VISION® HD system can be accessed by a mobile device to allow for simplified setup and maintenance without hard-wired viewing monitors or remote controls.
The Wi-Fi capabilities also enable the system to perform Automated Wireless File Transfer. This allows video files to be automatically downloaded to a desired storage location when a vehicle pulls in range of a wireless access point, eliminating the need to manually remove a storage device to retrieve files.
With class-leading features and backed by a 5-Year System Warranty and Lifetime SDXC Card Warranty, the PRO-VISION® HD system is the most Reliable, Simple and Affordable™ system available.
Since 2003, PRO-VISION® has been engineering, manufacturing and installing Reliable, Simple, Affordable™ mobile video recording systems and software solutions for the school bus, transit, law enforcement and commercial markets. Specializing in back-up, dash-cam, in-car and body-worn video; PRO-VISION® products increase safety and reduce liability for thousands of organizations in nearly 50 countries around the globe. Recently recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ company and by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in America for the sixth consecutive year, PRO-VISION® takes pride in offering the highest quality products backed by the absolute best customer and technical support. For more information, visit www.provisionusa.com.
- Police On School Buses Catch Distracted Drivers
- GO Riteway Participates in Wisconsin Operation Safe Stop Week
- Small Texas District Lends Hand to Students Displaced By Harvey
- Capital Conundrum: How Do You Afford New School Buses in Times of Austerity?
- Bond Reduced for School Bus Driver in Chattanooga Crash Case
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0