LiquidSpring™ LLC announces Travis Ward as new National Bus Sales Representative.
Ward is a native of California and attended a trade school to become a machinist and certified welder immediately after high school. He then worked in manufacturing and spent 18 years in sales, finance, and customer service in the auto industry. Ward also become an FAA certified Airframe and Powerplant aircraft mechanic, started his own business designing and manufacturing aircraft components received his aircraft Inspection Authorization and his pilot’s license. As National Bus Sales Representative, Ward will help provide outstanding customer service to LiquidSpring customers.
LiquidSpring™ LLC offers its CLASS® suspension products for several light and medium duty truck applications such as ambulances, shuttle buses, and motorhomes. The products have demonstrated significant ride and handling performance improvements over conventional steel and air spring suspension systems. Other products are available for Class 3-7 trucks. LiquidSpring provides sales, application guidance, manufacturing, distribution and service of CLASS® suspensions.
- Transfinder to Release Groundbreaking PLUS in 2018
- What Bears Can Teach the School Bus Industry
- Nine Calif. School Districts Select Motiv Power Systems-Equipped All-Electric School Buses
- OnCommand Connection Integrates with Fleetsoft Fleet Maintenance, Inventory Management
- STN EXPO Secrets to Unlock Personal, Professional Success, by Dave Jaworski