LiquidSpring™ LLC announces Travis Ward as new National Bus Sales Representative.
Ward is a native of California and attended a trade school to become a machinist and certified welder immediately after high school. He then worked in manufacturing and spent 18 years in sales, finance, and customer service in the auto industry. Ward also become an FAA certified Airframe and Powerplant aircraft mechanic, started his own business designing and manufacturing aircraft components received his aircraft Inspection Authorization and his pilot’s license. As National Bus Sales Representative, Ward will help provide outstanding customer service to LiquidSpring customers.
LiquidSpring™ LLC offers its CLASS® suspension products for several light and medium duty truck applications such as ambulances, shuttle buses, and motorhomes. The products have demonstrated significant ride and handling performance improvements over conventional steel and air spring suspension systems. Other products are available for Class 3-7 trucks. LiquidSpring provides sales, application guidance, manufacturing, distribution and service of CLASS® suspensions.
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- Minnesota Titan Bus Dealer Announced
- Design Team Conceptualizes Self-Driving School Bus
- IC Bus Delivers Propane CE Series School Buses to Cook-Illinois Corporation
- Vallo Transportation Hosts Special Bullying Prevention Presentation at JHS 194 Featuring National Anti-Bullying Speaker Tom Thelen
- Northern California Shootings Leave 3 Dead, Students Injured