LiquidSpring™ LLC recently held an open house at its new, expanded facility in Lafayette, IN.
Roughly three times the size of its previous building, the new facility is also situated on land with room to grow up to another three times its current size. Employees and their families, customers and a few state officials were invited to the open house for plant tours and refreshments. Several vehicles equipped with the LiquidSpring CLASS® suspension products were also on display, including ambulances, truck bodies and a RV.
LiquidSpring™ LLC offers its CLASS® suspension products for several light and medium duty truck applications such as ambulances, shuttle buses, and motorhomes. The products have demonstrated significant ride and handling performance improvements over conventional steel and air spring suspension systems. Other products are available for Class 3-7 trucks. LiquidSpring provides sales, application guidance, manufacturing, distribution and service of CLASS® suspensions.
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- North Carolina Teen Steals School Bus, Crashes after Police Chase
- Steril-Koni to Dive into 22nd Polar Bear Plunge in Maryland for Special Olympians
- Alabama Five-Year-Old Gets Left for Hours on Cold School Bus
- TransPar Group of Companies Hires Longtime Industry Leader to Join Team
- NYAPT Endorses Drug and Alcohol Testing Legislation