DOTHAN, Ala.-- AngelTrax, a leading provider of mobile video surveillance solutions, recently relocated all operations into a fully renovated 40,000 square foot facility which serves as the new headquarters for the company's expanded corporate offices and manufacturing, inventory and distribution centers.
The expansion follows the Q1 2017 launch of the new Vulcan™ Series high-definition cameras, IP cameras and DVRs. “We were quickly outgrowing our existing facility and with the increasing demand for Vulcan Series systems, we needed room to accommodate current and future growth in every aspect of our business,” explained AngelTrax President and CEO Richie Howard. Located in Dothan, Alabama, the new AngelTrax headquarters houses a larger testing lab, more corporate office space and increased production and warehousing capacities.
The company continues to grow its market share in multiple transportation industries with highly responsive customer service and technical support as well as innovative new additions to the Vulcan Series product line. For more information about Vulcan Series DVRs, cameras and software, contact AngelTrax toll-free at 800.673.1788 or online at www.angeltrax.com for a customer service experience that is unrivaled in the mobile video surveillance industry.
AngelTrax is a leading designer, manufacturer and provider of high-definition in-vehicle mobile surveillance for the student transit, mass transit, waste management, fleet, law enforcement and rail industries. AngelTrax drives the market with state-of-the-art products, including Vulcan™ Series DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras, high-definition cameras, cutting-edge real-time and live-view tracking, driver behavior management and patented Virtual Synchronized Mapping™ technology. AngelTrax develops solutions for every mobile surveillance need. For additional company information, call 1-800-673-1788 or visit www.angeltrax.com.
- Propane Council Video Celebrates School Bus Milestone
- Clean Energy Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Total’s Equity Investment
- Eaton Cummins Procision Transmission Has Better Performance, Lower Costs
- Verra Mobility is the New Name for American Traffic Solutions
- Navistar Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- New York State School Bus Safety Legislation Advances
- Educational Bus Transportation Driver Vicky Jarvis Named ‘Nassau NYAPT Driver of the Year’
- June 2018
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center