LEBANON, Ohio – ARI Phoenix, Inc. has released its new and revolutionary "ELEVATE" heavy duty mobile lift maintenance cable system. Easily attaching to the top of your mobile posts, "ELEVATE" raises your cables for a safer workplace, providing an unobstructed path beneath the vehicle.
"ELEVATE" provides all of the following:
- Easily attaches to the top of your mobile columns
- Elevates all of your interconnecting cables from the shop floor
- Engineered composite knobs enable a smooth tightening effect on cables
- Provides unobstructed path beneath vehicle
- Lightweight cable design engineered for flexibility
Eddie Cooper, VP of Product Development at ARI Phoenix, Inc. stated, "Safety is our top priority at ARI Phoenix, Inc. Getting your cables off of the ground creates a safer work environment, and is one more way to contribute to your overall safe conditions at work."
Greg McCart, Senior Vice President of Sales added, "Our new "Elevate" system is a direct result of customer requests for a method to safely and effectively remove cables from the shop floor. Response for this product has been tremendous with many requests to add to existing systems. This is just one more example of ARI Phoenix, Inc. leading the way in creating value added improvements for not only new products, but for existing and previous generation products as well!"
For Further Information
About The Company
ARI Phoenix, Inc. is a customer focused company specializing in maintenance equipment for heavy-duty vehicles, and provides leadership in safety, reliability, durability and best value. ARI Phoenix, Inc. offers safe and reliable mobile lifting systems, exhaust extraction systems and wheel service products for heavy-duty maintenance in over 40 different industries.
- Navistar, VW Truck & Bus Announce Truck Electrification
- New Zonar Docs Streamlines Carrier Reporting for Small to Medium Fleets
- PulseTech's New 10-Watt SolarPulse Solar Charger Resolves Battery Problems
- N.Y. School Bus Driver Embroils Himself in Transgender Issue
- Zonar Integrates Continental’s ContiPressureCheck to Maximize Tire Safety, Affordability