We are excited to announce that Marni Epstein has joined SoundOff Signal as Vice President of Marketing.
This is a new management position for the company. Given the 25 years of consecutive growth the company has recognized the need to expand its executive team to include the new role of Vice President of Marketing. This new role will provide strong leadership to direct our continued efforts in product line management, market research, marketing communications and brand development for SoundOff Signal and its affiliates.
It has been the policy of SoundOff Signal to hire leaders with the ability to carry the company forward to the next level, Marni will be no exception. Marni joined the company with a diverse background of marketing positions for Eaton Corporation, as the Vehicle Group Global Marketing Communications Project Manager, Visteon Corporation as a Senior Marketing and Product Support Manager and Global Marketing Director at Johnson Controls. She holds a MBA of Business from the University of Phoenix and a BA from Hope College.
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- NYSBCA Calls on Legislature to Increase Fines for Illegal School Bus Passing
- Eaton Announces New Authorized Rebuilder in North America
- Bendix Honors Trio of Employees with Company's Highest Individual Achievement Award
- DATTCO Receives Prestigious Safety Award from International Motorcoach Group
- Seattle School Bus Union Succeeds in Strike and Contract Approval