Seattle Wash.--Zonar, the leader in smart fleet management technology, today announced Zonar Docs, an image capturing solution designed to reduce the time it takes to deliver paperwork, including invoices, receipts, and more to dispatch.
The new cloud-based technology is easy to use, improves overall operational efficiency for carriers, enables drivers to be paid faster, and is a perfect economical alternative for fleet managers looking to avoid the higher cost associated with TMS solutions.
“Zonar Docs is a natural addition to our smart fleet management offerings and reduces the substantial paperwork burden currently placed on fleet managers and drivers alike,” said Larry Jordan, chief product officer at Zonar. “The new technology builds on Zonar’s aim to streamline fleet management processes.”
Zonar Docs works with Zonar Connect– a next-generation tablet that instantly connects truck drivers and fleet managers – by utilizing real-time mobile technology. Zonar Docs is an automated process and reduces the time it takes paperwork to reach dispatch. The solution provides proof-of-load delivery for fleet managers and creates a web portal for dispatch to track and download materials. Zonar Docs is designed for use in small to medium-sized fleets.
Drivers log into the Zonar Docs application on the Zonar Connect™ tablet using Single Sign On technology with their driver ID and pin. Within the app they are led through a step-by-step guide for submitting paperwork for a delivery where they add photo documentation and submit to the database server from the road. Once the document is submitted dispatch is able to view the material in the Admin Portal and approve it in real-time ultimately increasing operational efficiency for the fleet.
- Cloud-based solution that is robust, economic and easy to navigate
- Offers dispatch portal and driver app on Zonar Connect™ for load delivery
- Real-time updates using cellular network for automatic verification and transport of documentation such as photos, invoices and receipts
- Driver identification and driver-load relationship tracking
- Seamless integration into Ground Traffic Control for customers
- Over-the-air programming for device software and use of existing hardware
- Single sign on used for dispatchers and drivers
- Electronic document storage and retrieval
- Combats theft and fraud
For more information on Zonar Docs, please visit: https://zonarsystems.com/solutions/zonar-docs-image-capturing/
Founded in 2001, Zonar has pioneered smart fleet management solutions throughout vocational, pupil, mass transit and commercial trucking industries. Zonar helps fleets of all sizes maximize the use of their assets with technology solutions dedicated to improving compliance, efficiency, maintenance, ridership visibility, safety and tracking. Cloud-based services with open API's drive Zonar's smart fleet solutions by making it easy for fleet owners and managers to stay connected to their fleets and operators to dispatch. Headquartered in Seattle and majority-owned by technology company Continental, Zonar also has a Technology Development Center in downtown Seattle, a regional office in Cincinnati, and a distribution center outside of Atlanta. For more information about Zonar, go to www.zonarsystems.com
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- New York State School Bus Safety Legislation Advances
- Educational Bus Transportation Driver Vicky Jarvis Named ‘Nassau NYAPT Driver of the Year’
- June 2018
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center