LISLE, Ill. — Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) today announced that it is launching the refinancing of Navistar, Inc.'s existing approximately $1.0 billion senior secured term loan which is due to mature in August 2020 with a new $1.6 billion senior secured term loan which is due to mature in November 2024.
The refinancing will provide additional liquidity and financial flexibility for the company and provide for an extended maturity of the senior secured term loan facility.
The interest rate with respect to the new senior secured term loan is expected to be adjusted LIBOR plus a 3.50% margin (with a LIBOR floor of 0.00%) or ABR plus a 2.50% margin (with an ABR floor of 1.00%).
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Goldman Sachs Lending Partners LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. will serve as joint lead arrangers. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. will serve as Administrative Agent and Collateral Agent.
Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial and military trucks, proprietary diesel engines, and IC Bus® brand school and commercial buses. An affiliate also provides truck and diesel engine service parts. Another affiliate offers financing services. Additional information is available at www.Navistar.com.
- DTNA Brings Vocational, Electric Solutions to the IAA 2018
- Fleet Financing Resources Joins Marlin Business Solutions
- Bitimec’s Cost-Effective Wash-Bots Win Over School Bus Operators
- Vehicle Lifts Must Pass Tougher Testing to Earn ALI Gold Label
- Blue Bird Tender Offer to Buy up to $50 Million of its Capital Stock at $28
Latest from Ryan Gray
- California Governor Vetoes Bill to Delay School Start Times
- Pa. School Bus Driver Killed in Crash Remembered for ‘Huge Heart’
- School Bus Child Passenger Safety Training at TSD Conference
- How Will New FMCSA Diabetes Rule Affect School Bus Drivers?
- Video Exonerates School Bus Driver Accused by Students