ACC Climate Control and Vanner Inc. have partnered to design Revolution, patented technology that eliminates engine high-idle, reduces fuel consumption, and significantly lowers school bus air-conditioning maintenance costs.
Revolution’s greatest pupil benefit is 100% ZERO EMISSION operation in school zones. The driver has full functionality of air-conditioning, wheelchair lifts, radios, etc. with the ENGINE OFF, eliminating harmful engine emissions detrimental to children’s health.
Revolution has been in development since 2014 and is based on a technology concept that Vanner has deployed in thousands of transit buses since 2012.
Fleet field pilots will start the summer of 2018. If you feel your district will benefit from this affordable green technology, contact your Vanner or ACC representative a.s.a.p. to discuss the field pilot program, pilot slots are filling up quickly.
- School Bus, Train Collision Kills 4 Children in South France
- Family and Friends Mourn Georgia Preschooler Killed on School Bus
- Local, Federal Investigators Look Into Fatal Iowa School Bus Fire
- Recalling 35 ‘Rewarding’ Years as School Bus Driver, Trainer
- Denver Public Schools Reflects on Training Following Crash