STEVENSVILLE, MD. — “Just chilling” now has a whole new meaning for an intrepid team of Stertil-Koni employees and friends who braved the frigid waters of the Chesapeake Bay on Friday, January 26 at the 2018 Maryland State Police Polar Bear Plunge.
The weather was cool, breezy, and 40 degrees but thankfully sunny. The attire: Think minimal. The Stertil-Koni team, clad only in their swimwear, first huddled together on the beach prior to raising their spirits and lowering their body temperatures as they dove into the Bay to raise funds for the Special Olympics of Maryland.
For those who still want to participate—on dry land and from the comforts of their computer or mobile device—contributions can still be made to the Special Olympics of Maryland on behalf of the Stertil-Koni team through February 26. Support the Stertil-Koni Plunge Team here.
Stertil-Koni is the leader in heavy duty vehicles lifts. More at www.Stertil-Koni.com
- California Governor Vetoes Bill to Delay School Start Times
- School Bus Child Passenger Safety Training at TSD Conference
- DTNA Brings Vocational, Electric Solutions to the IAA 2018
- Fleet Financing Resources Joins Marlin Business Solutions
- Bitimec’s Cost-Effective Wash-Bots Win Over School Bus Operators