NASHVILLE, Tenn.—Cummins Filtration today announced FleetguardFIT™, the first complete real-time filtration monitoring system that provides customers full visibility to filter and oil life through the use of intelligent sensing and advanced data analytics.
This provides customers and fleets the ability to proactively detect problems allowing them to:
· Avoid costly downtime
· Reduce repair and maintenance costs
· Improve total cost of ownership
“This product is another example of how we are innovating to deliver the right solution to our customers to help them be as successful as possible,” said Amy Davis, General Manager, Cummins Filtration. “FleetguardFIT allows customers to precisely understand the condition of filters and oil based on real-world usage, which is a significant improvement over the current and conventional maintenance schedules that are based only on typical duty cycles. By knowing exactly what is occurring, customers can use the equipment more efficiently, reduce maintenance costs and ultimately enhance their bottom line. FleetguardFIT is a terrific product that delivers great economic value to our customers.”
FleetguardFIT has been installed on various equipment applications in industries such as mining, rail, truck, bus, and power generation across the globe. FleetguardFIT uses sensors, a control module, and existing telematics services to collect and communicate filter and oil life information in real time.
A subscription portal and a mobile app are also available for equipment condition data reports that are actively monitored for you. The ability to completely monitor filter performance in real time allows equipment owners, maintenance personnel, and users to tailor service intervals based on true equipment usage and remaining oil and filter life.
About Cummins Filtration
A wholly owned business unit of Cummins Inc., Cummins Filtration is a world leader in OEM and aftermarket filtration solutions for diesel engines, transmissions and industrial applications, including engines ranging from 3 to above 100 liters in displacement. Visit www.cumminsfiltration.com to learn more or follow Cummins Filtration on YouTube at www.youtube.com/FleetguardFiltration.
Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 55,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 7,200 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.65 billion on sales of $17.5 billion in 2016. Press releases can be found on the Web at www.cummins.com. Follow Cummins on Twitter at @Cummins and on YouTube at Cummins Inc.
- N.Y. School District Named Transfinder Ambassador of Year
- Zonar Tech Grant Opportunity Returns for School Bus Contractors
- Thomas Built Buses Executive Honored for Leadership
- Stertil-Koni Brings Touch Screen Control System to Powerful Inground Piston DIAMONDLIFT
- 4G LTE Networks Take Education on the Road
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- International Truck and IC Bus Showcase Advanced Technologies at Green Transportation Summit & Expo
- Midwest Bus Sales Oklahoma and Illinois Achieve Platinum Support Status
- Mom-Created "HopSkipDrive" to Bring Transportation Solution For Busy Metro Families
- Transfinder One of 70 Companies Labeled as 'Best Company to Work For in New York State'
- North Crawford School District Goes and Saves Green with Propane-Fueled School Buses